- 1. INTRODUCTION
Pursuant to Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data ("GDPR"), we provide you with information on the processing of personal data relating to you ("Data"), collected through the navigation of the site, carried out by JMG Cranes
- 2. DATA CONTROLLER AND DATA PROTECTION RESPONSIBLE DATA CONTROLLER
JMG Cranes S.p.A.
e.mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
JMG CRANES | Via Dante, 15 26100 CREMONA (CR)
This information page, made according to the requirements of EU Reg.2016/679 "General Data Protection Regulation", contains specific information referring to the following areas:
- 1. Navigation data
Purpose and legal basis for processing
Browsing data are collected automatically in an exclusively aggregate form in order to verify the proper functioning of the site, to obtain anonymous statistical information and for security reasons. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified data subjects, but which by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. For security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), automatically recorded data may possibly include personal data such as the IP address, which could be used, in accordance with the relevant laws, in order to block attempts to damage the site itself or to cause damage to other users, or otherwise harmful activities or activities constituting a crime and for the ascertainment of the relevant responsibilities; they may then be made available to the competent authorities Such data are never used for profiling. They are kept for a maximum period of 6 months.
- 2. Cookies
Specific information can be found in the cookies policy
- 3. Data provided voluntarily through the completion of forms on the site
Purpose and legal basis for processing
Identification data, contact data and any details of the request are processed, which are necessary to be able to handle the requests expressed by interested parties through the completion of the form. The submission of the request is subject to the specific, free and informed consent documented through the appropriate check-box.
The provision of data is voluntary; failure to submit personal data may result in the inability to obtain any services and/or information requested.
Field of communication
The data are processed by duly authorized and trained personnel and by third parties appointed as Data Processors, guaranteeing the utmost protection of their confidentiality, operating in full compliance with Regulation 2016/679/EU, and only for the purposes stated in this statement. Personal data will not be disseminated. They will not be transferred to countries outside the EU
Period of data retention
Data are kept for times compatible with the purpose of collection.
- 4. MODE OF PROCESSING.
The processing of Data shall be based on the principles of fairness, lawfulness, transparency and minimization of data (privacy by design); may be carried out either manually or by automated means suitable for storing, processing and transmitting it and will be carried out by means of technical and organizational measures that are appropriate, taking into account the state of the art and the cost of implementation, to ensure, among other things, the security, confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of the systems and services, avoiding the risk of loss, destruction, unauthorized access or disclosure or otherwise unlawful use, as well as by reasonable measures to delete or rectify in a timely manner data that are inaccurate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- 5. RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT (ART. 15- 22 of the GDPR).
- Data subjects are granted the rights set forth in Articles 15 to 22 of the GDPR, where applicable
- In particular, data subjects may ask the Data Controller for access to Data, rectification of inaccurate Data, integration of incomplete Data, deletion of Data, as well as restriction of processing in the cases provided for in Article 18 of the GDPR.
- Data subjects have the right to object at any time, in whole or in part, to the processing of Data necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller.
- Data subjects also have the right, in the cases provided for in Article 20 of the GDPR for the exercise of the right to portability, to receive in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format the Data provided to the Data Controller, as well as, if technically feasible, to transmit it to another Data Controller without hindrance.
- Data subjects have the right to revoke the consent given at any time for marketing and/or profiling purposes, as well as to object to the processing of data for marketing purposes, including profiling related to direct marketing. This is without prejudice to the possibility for the data subject who prefers to be contacted for the aforementioned purpose exclusively through traditional means, to express his or her opposition only to receiving communications through automated means.
- Data subjects have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority (particularly in the member state where they usually reside or work or the state where the alleged violation occurred).
- These rights may be exercised, by registered mail or PEC, at the address of the Data Controller or the Data Protection Officer, as identified in section 2.
- 6. POLICY UPDATE
It should be noted that this disclosure may be subject to periodic revision, including in relation to relevant legislation and case law. In case of significant changes will be given, for a reasonable time, appropriate evidence in the home-page of the site. However, the interested party is invited to periodically consult this policy.
Data subject to change and without notice.
Issue 1/2024 @ 2024 JMG Cranes S.p.A.
All rights reserved.
Rev. 0 - 01/2024