On 19th and 20th May, opened the doors in Sarmato, Piacenza in order to show the new JMG crane MC130S, electric battery operated radio remote controlled.
This crane, which is essential for more demanding operators, is equipped with:
- Max capacity 13 t
- Weight: Kg. 14.000 including Kg. 4000 of removable counterweight.
- Removable counterweight: designed for a fast assembly and disassembly, to optimise the load for transport purposes and the ground pressure.
- Front StabiliserPlate.
- Telescopic boom: fabricated from preformed and welded quality steel plate.4 elements boom, fully hydraulically and proportionally telescoping, Boom angle +65°/-5°.
- Steering: rear moter driven. steering angle: +90° / - 90°.
- Radio Remote Control: on all cranes, boom and accessories (when present) movements.
- Hydraulic System: powered by a silenced gear pump (19kW). Actuators controlled by an electro distributor operated by radio control, filter and safety valve. 22 MPa working pressure.
- Battery: 80V 900Ah. LED battery meter indicator and electrolyte level indicator. Autonomy: 8 working hours.
- Motor Driving Pump: electric motor 19kW 80 V AC, isulation class H.
- Automatic braking system on all wheels.
- Frame: Fabricated from preformed and welded quality steel plate.
- Driving: front by nr. 2 electric motors 8,5kW 80V AC, insulation class H.